Luxury vinyl tiles (LVT) are designed to capture the timeless look of natural stone tile flooring, wood planks and ceramic tile floors, while providing an extremely durable and comfortable surface for everyday living. Luxury vinyl tile flooring comes in many fashionable designs ranging from contemporary to rustic and many feature deep embossing for stunning realism.
LVT is naturally warm to the touch and possesses excellent sound and heat insulation properties creating a feeling of tranquillity to a room.
Every LVT floor authentically captures the character, details and textures of natural materials, but without any of their drawbacks.
Flooring One LVT also has the added benefit of a Super Guard PU layer to improve durability, wear and performance. Not only is this extra layer of protection scuff, stain and scratch resistant but it is also impact proof.
All ranges are slip resistance, moisture resistant, hygienic and easy to clean.
LVT Ranges are available in traditional Dryback or next generation Click-fit.
For fully adhered installation using either adhesive or LVT underlay on a solid, smooth subfloor.
Dryback is a format of LVT flooring, which is glued to the floor and is recommended to be installed by a professional.
For optimum performance, it is important that it is installed in accordance with the instructions.
Designed to lock into place for faster and easier installation
If you are looking to install your flooring quickly and with minimal effort, then specifying Click technology is a must.
Click technology removes the need for adhesive and timely room preparation, meaning your new floor can be installed in no time. Click is a revolutionary, easy-to-install technology that is ideal for those with busy lifestyle.
Only recommended LVT underlay should be used with Click flooring.
LVT underlay smooth out irregularities within the sub floor, such as grout joint on ceramic tiles, as well as improving the sound absorption of the floor covering.
All Flooring One LVT products feature:
- Super Grand PU top layer: prevents wear, limits scratches and protects against moisture
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Moisture resistant: suitable for any room – even bathrooms and kitchens
- Stain resistant: easy care and family friendly
- Two Fibre glass layers: helps improve dimensional stability = minimal shrinking
- V-Groove bevel edges: for a stylish and authentic look
- Natural look and feel: textured surface or registered embossed
- Warm underfoot: excellent heat insulation means that the flooring feels warm to the touch
- Excellent impact resistance: perfect for busy family homes
- Residential wear warranty of up to 20 years
Accessories are available and include adhesives, underlay for click or glue down LVT, feature strips, profiles as well as starter kits and scratch repair kits.